1. What are your nickname/s?
-Well, my real name is Kathleen...and I go by Katie...so Katie!
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
-Mmm...Kat! Haha *meow*
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
-Well I'm only 16 so I haven't had much "living", but I'd say 21 or 22
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
-Browns, greens and blues
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
6. Your most-hated movie?
-Hmmm...."Mama". I just watched it yesterday and the story itself was okay, but the ending. Oh my jeeze...the ending sucked.
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
-Nope! I'm lucky haha
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
-They sorta freak me out...honest. My grandpa once told me he got stuck in one when he was younger so in a way that's what started it.
10. Have you ever Role Played?
11. What's your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don't count)
12. Best season of the year for you?
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, etc)
-Definitely people in the army. I mean the risk their lives everyday for us so I think they get a lot of R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you're able)
-Nope. Talk about boring...
19. What's one thing you never leave home without?
-Makeup on my face. I'm insecure like that.
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
-Yes he does. I mean he's got all them gadgets right?? And he's pretty stealthy so, yeah, he does.
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
-I only know Pikachu, so....Pikachu.
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn't tell your parents.
-Um...I don't know...haha I swear more than they think? (Which isn't really that much...)
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
25. Do you think you'll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
-Possibly....nothing illegal though like robbing a bank. I can totally see my friends and I going to Vegas or something and doing stuff we probably shouldn't be doing soooo in that way, heck yeah!
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
-Yes! Two tattoos (one on my foot and the other on my wrist). And maybe a bellybutton ring, but I'm not too sure about that one...
27. How many pets do you have?
-A lot...one dog and five cats...sad, I know.
28. What's your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
-I love them! I always create them in my head haha
29. If you were in a position of power, what's the first thing you would do?
-Give all the poor people what they need! (shelter, food, money)
30. List three turn-ons for you:
-Sense of humor, brown eyes, and someone taller then me because I'm pretty tall.
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
-Cockiness, rudeness, and laziness
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
33. Do you like trampolines?
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
-I NEED SOMEBODY TO LOOOVVEEEEE....a boyfriend hahaha
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
-"The Untouchables" It would be a zombie/the Host book. I've actually thought about this type of thing but haven't got into it too much haha
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
-Ehhh....I feel I look terrible ALL the time.
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
-They're fun! This is like my....second one?
39. There's only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
-She's a slut. Always have thought that.
40. What's one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
-Psht. I don't know...everyone seems to be into One Direction (not necessarily in my school) so One Direction.
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What's on it right now?
-Orange juice, milk, Kool-Aid, cheese, apples, oranges, butter, bread, potato salad
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
43. What's do you think the meaning of life is?
-To find what makes you happy.
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
-Pirates! They plunder and kill....mwahahahahahaha.
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
-Red or blonde. (I'm brunette) But I'd have to be able to pull it off.
46. How'd your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
-Nope. Nothing ever does.
47. What's the best kind of chocolate?
-The good kind? Haha just kidding. Dark chocolate...yummy.
48. Do you think you'll ever try drugs in your life?
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
-Yes I do. But I've never had any experiences.
51. What's your favourite insult to call people?
-B*tch. It's my go-to word.
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
-I am terrified to spiders and I hate heights.
53. Who's your favourite family member?
54. How much money's in your wallet right now?
-Haha like....34 cents
55. Mention some of the best memories you've ever had at school?
-Oh, boy. One time....nope. Don't have any.
56. What's your sleeping pattern like? Anything you'd change?
-I sleep when I sleep. Usually around 9 during the school year. During the summer...whenever I'm tired pretty much.
57. What's wrong with the next generation?
-Don't get me started...
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you'd like to wear?
-Disney would be fun...or Harry Potter! I'd be Ariel for the Disney and a random Slytherin 'cause that's my Hogwarts house
60. When something goes wrong, who's the first person you blame?
-My sister haha, but don't we all?
61. What's your favourite musical instrument?
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
-All birds except owls, eagles and peacocks. I hate birds (except for the ones I listed). They're pointless and stupid.
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
-Always half full!
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
-Me and my little cousin Elijah.
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
-Well I don't know if it really counts but we did have a "gender bender" day at school in like 6th grade and I dressed up
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
-Tall! Haha you get to make fun of the short people (I'm not hating short people because one of my best friends is short and she is the BOMB!)
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
68. What's the last trading card game you played?
-I've never done that...
69. Are sixty-nine jokes still funny?
-Haha of course.
That was fun! Hahaha have a nice day.